- 1 1/2 ripe avocados
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup salted creamy or crunchy peanut butter + more for topping
- ~1/2 cup sweetener of choice … i used maple syrup
- ~1/4 cup almond milk
- Coconut Milk for whipped cream for topping – keep it in the fridge!
Let’s make it!
The Fudgy GU
- Blend all the ingredients (apart from the coconut milk) together in a food processor.
- Check it it well blended and smooth.
- Divide into your favourite jars or glasses, cover and pop in the fridge to set and cool.
Whipped Coco Cream
- Cool a bowl in the fridge
- Scoop the cold hard set coco from the top of the tin and add to bowl
- Add sweeter of your choice …. again I used maple syrup
- Whisk for 30 secs
- Add to the top of the GU jars and drizzle with some peanut butter….
SERIOUS! PUDDING RIGHT HERE!!!
Lots of Love
Amy x x x